Interesting Fact: Did you know that Florida was the first American wine was fermented, well before the Napa Valley wines. Also some of the best wines produced in the USA are made right here in Central Florida and Northeast Florida. From native Muscadine grape varieties Noble, Carolos and Welder, as well as Vinifera varieties to include Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Petite Sirah, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
For Lakeridge Tours:
Nestled about 30 mins from downtown Orlando and 1 hour30 min from Tampa, Lakeridge Winery and Vineyard is Florida’s largest premium winery produce all different types of wine. Your private tour group will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the winery, which is located approx 25 miles Northwest of Orlando and 80 miles Northeast of Tampa, This offers a break from the normal tours and a chance for wine lovers to experience a taste of Florida.
For San SebastianTours:
On the opposite coast, (Atlantic Ocean) dating back to the 1500’s sits this unique winery Your private tour group will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the winery, which is located approx 107 miles Northeast of Orlando and 180 miles Northeast of Tampa, This offers a break from the normal tours and a chance for wine lovers to experience a taste of Florida.
YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO CONSUME ALCOHOL IN FLORIDA
What is offered:
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel for up to six guests in a private Minivan
- Wifi HotSpot and access to Netflix for your viewing pleasure.
- Child car seats at no extra charge
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary Tour offered by the Winery lasting Approx 45 mins
- Cheese and Meat Plater to get you in the wine tasing mood.
- Local events being held at the winery Please check their website for information
- Or choose to make a day of it and visit both and see for your self which is the better wine.
- Kids are welcome and wineries do offer non-alcoholic grape juice for those under 21 years old
$125 from Orlando
$150 from Tampa
San Sebastien Winery
$145 From Orlando
$199 from Tampa
$175 From Orlando
$225 from Tampa
Add On to Our Beach Tour